Weaves of Tradition
White Weaves of Tradition Pure Cotton Kutchi Hand Embroidered Cushion Cover (16 x 16 inches)
This is a cushion cover made using skin friendly pure cotton fabric and is adorned with beautiful Kutchi embroidery. The embroidery is entirely handmade. This ones a must have for your ethnic home décor.
- Pure cotton hand embroidered Kutchi cushion cover.
- Fabric: 100% pure cotton
- Zipper at the back
- Size: 16 inches x 16 inches.
- This is an authentic hand crafted product. The dyes and colours used are natural and chemical free. The fabric may fade over time due to the used of natural dyes and traditional methods.
Washing and care
Hand wash separately with like colours. Do not machine wash. Do not wring.
Please read the terms and conditions of availing the Fall and Pico services from our website.
1. Fall and Pico will be chargeable per saree. The charges will be added to your cart during checkout.
2. Please select whether you would like to cut out the running blouse piece in the saree or if you would like to use the entire saree as is. For e.g. if you select Cut Running blouse piece from a 6 meters saree, we will cut out 70 cms of the saree for the blouse piece and will do fall and pico on the remaining saree. If you choose not to cut out the blouse piece, we will keep the entire 6 meters and will do fall and pico on the entire 6 meter saree.
3. Shipping time for products and orders with Fall and Pico sarees will be 6-7 working days. Please note that if your order contains products that do not need fall and pico, those products will also be shipped together with the sarees.
4. There will be No COD, No Return and No Exchange on sarees with Fall and Pico. We are unable to process Fall and Pico orders that are completed with COD.