Weaves of Tradition
Patteda Anchu Handloom Cotton Saree
- Black and red Patteda Anchu handloom cotton saree with blouse piece.
- Dyes: Naturally hand dyed.
- Weaving method: Handloom
- Fabric: Pure cotton.
- Pattern: Checks
- Saree length: 6.2 meters. width: 46 inches. Running blouse piece: 70 cms.
- Additional blouse piece: Red and white striped double ikkat handloom cotton fabric. 1 meter.
- This is a pure handloom cotton product. Slight inconsistencies in the weave/selvedge may be noticed. These are a part of the hand weaving process.
Washing and care:
Hand wash separately with like colours in cold water. Do not soak. Naturally dyed products tend to bleed excess colour in the initial washes. Please do not wash with lighter colours.
Photographs have been taken in day light or under camera lights. Slight differences in the shade might appear due to the same.