Weaves of Tradition
Golden and Green Organic Tussar Silk and Zari Handspun and Handwoven Saree
- Golden and green organic tussar silk and zari handspun and handwoven saree with woven zari, zari border and contrast pallu. Golden part of the saree has been woven with zari on the warp and tussar matka silk on the weft. Remaining part of the saree is entirely woven with organic handspun tussar matka silk.
- The saree has a red selvedge.
- Fabric: Organic handspun and handwoven tussar silk.
- Blouse piece: Yes running, Red blouse piece. 1 meters
- Saree length: 6.6 meters with running blouse piece. Width: 47 inches.
- Silk mark available from the manufacturer on this saree.
- This is a handspun and handwoven saree and may have inconsistencies in the weave/selvedge, missing or pulled threads, smudges on the fabric and/or uneven yarn contrasts. These are natural due to the human involvement in the process.
The pictures have been taken in day light and under camera lights. However, slight differences in shades/colours may be noticed due to camera exposure settings and/or users screen resolution settings.