Weaves of Tradition
Yellow Pure Cotton Hand Block Printed V-Neck Straight Cut Kurti
The most important aspect of daily wear is the comfort! These beautiful Bagru hand block printed kurtis are made from the most comfortable pure cotton fabric and natural dyes. Not only are these kurtis comfortable, they are also skin friendly and suitable for all weathers. Wear it with a shawl or a sweater in winters or with a simple white dupatta in summers. These are must haves for your daily wear wardrobe!
- Yellow Bagru hand block printed pure cotton straight cut full length kurti.
- Kurti has a V-neck and 3/4th sleeves.
- Length of Kurti is below the knees.
- Please refer to the size chart below in order to choose the correct size.
|All Sizes in Inches||Bust||Waist||Hips||Across Shoulders||Length of Kurti|
Washing and care
Machine wash / hand wash with like colours.
Please read the terms and conditions of availing the Fall and Pico services from our website.
1. Fall and Pico will be chargeable per saree. The charges will be added to your cart during checkout.
2. Please select whether you would like to cut out the running blouse piece in the saree or if you would like to use the entire saree as is. For e.g. if you select Cut Running blouse piece from a 6 meters saree, we will cut out 70 cms of the saree for the blouse piece and will do fall and pico on the remaining saree. If you choose not to cut out the blouse piece, we will keep the entire 6 meters and will do fall and pico on the entire 6 meter saree.
3. Shipping time for products and orders with Fall and Pico sarees will be 6-7 working days. Please note that if your order contains products that do not need fall and pico, those products will also be shipped together with the sarees.
4. There will be No COD, No Return and No Exchange on sarees with Fall and Pico. We are unable to process Fall and Pico orders that are completed with COD.