Weaves of Tradition
Patteda Anchu Handloom Cotton Saree
- Black Patteda Anchu handloom cotton saree with blouse piece.
- Dyes: Naturally hand dyed.
- Weaving method: Handloom
- Fabric: Pure cotton.
- Pattern: Checks
- Saree length: 6.2 meters. width: 46 inches. Running blouse piece: 70 cms.
- Additional white double Ikkat handloom cotton blouse piece: 1 meter.
- This is a pure handloom cotton product. Slight inconsistencies in the weave/selvedge may be noticed. These are a part of the hand weaving process.
Washing and care:
Hand wash separately with like colours in cold water. Do not soak. Naturally dyed products tend to bleed excess colour in the initial washes. Please do not wash with lighter colours.
Photographs have been taken in day light or under camera lights. Slight differences in the shade might appear due to the same.