Weaves of Tradition
Blue Bagru Hand Block Printed Cotton Fabric
- Blue Bagru hand block printed cotton fabric.
- Fabric: Pure cotton 60 x 60 counts.
- Our products are genuinely handcrafted and/handwoven.Irregularities in the weave/selvedge, prints, motifs, embroideries, missing threads, slubs, uneven yarn contrasts are natural due to the human involvement in the process. These lend a character to your outfit.
Washing and care:
Naturally dyed products tend to bleed excess colour in the initial washes. Hand/machine wash separately with like colours. Line dry in shade. Do not soak.
Pictures of this product have been taken under photography light. Slight differences in shades may appear due to camera exposure or user screen resolution.
Please read the terms and conditions of availing the Fall and Pico services from our website.
1. Fall and Pico will be chargeable per saree. The charges will be added to your cart during checkout.
2. Please select whether you would like to cut out the running blouse piece in the saree or if you would like to use the entire saree as is. For e.g. if you select Cut Running blouse piece from a 6 meters saree, we will cut out 70 cms of the saree for the blouse piece and will do fall and pico on the remaining saree. If you choose not to cut out the blouse piece, we will keep the entire 6 meters and will do fall and pico on the entire 6 meter saree.
3. Shipping time for products and orders with Fall and Pico sarees will be 6-7 working days. Please note that if your order contains products that do not need fall and pico, those products will also be shipped together with the sarees.
4. There will be No COD, No Return and No Exchange on sarees with Fall and Pico. We are unable to process Fall and Pico orders that are completed with COD.