Weaves of Tradition
Multi-coloured Striped Tussar Silk Handwoven Saree
- Multi-coloured striped tussar silk handloom weave saree with blouse piece. The saree has a zari pallu
- Fabric: Pure handloom tussar silk.
- Blouse piece: Yes running, Striped with zari. 1 meter.
- The pallu has a broad golden zari stripe on the pallu.
- Saree length: 6.8 meters with running blouse piece. Width: 43 inches.
- This is a handwoven saree and may have inconsistencies in the weave/selvedge, missing or pulled threads, smudges on the fabric and/or uneven yarn contrasts. These are natural due to the human involvement in the process.
Fall and Pico:
Free fall and pico available with this saree. Shipment will be dispatched in 5-6 working days after order, with fall and pico. If you do not wish you have fall and pico done, write to us in additional comments while placing the order.
The pictures have been taken in day light and under camera lights. However, slight differences in shades/colours may be noticed due to camera exposure settings and/or users screen resolution settings.