Weaves of Tradition
Multi-coloured Organic Tussar Silk Handspun and Handwoven Saree
- Multicoloured organic tussar silk handspun and handwoven saree with silver and copper zari border and contrast pallu. Entire saree is handwoven with handspun organic tussar silk. The horizontal stripes over the saree are in green, brown and black colours on the weft and the natural tussar colour on the warp.
- The saree has navy blue and red selvedge.
- Fabric: Organic handspun and handwoven tussar silk.
- Blouse piece: Yes running, black, green and brown toned blouse piece. 1 meter.
- The pallu is finished with tassels.
- Saree length: 6.5 meters with running blouse piece. Width: 45 inches.
- Silk mark available from the manufacturer on this saree.
- This is a handspun and handwoven saree and may have inconsistencies in the weave/selvedge, missing or pulled threads, smudges on the fabric and/or uneven yarn contrasts. These are natural due to the human involvement in the process.
The pictures have been taken in day light and under camera lights. However, slight differences in shades/colours may be noticed due to camera exposure settings and/or users screen resolution settings.