Weaves of Tradition
Multi-coloured Organic Tussar Silk Handspun and Handwoven Saree
- Multicoloured organic tussar silk handspun and handwoven saree with silver and copper zari border and contrast pallu. Entire saree is handwoven with handspun organic tussar silk. The horizontal stripes over the saree are in green, brown and black colours on the weft and the natural tussar colour on the warp.
- The saree has navy blue and red selvedge.
- Fabric: Organic handspun and handwoven tussar silk.
- Blouse piece: Yes running, black, green and brown toned blouse piece. 1 meter.
- The pallu is finished with tassels.
- Saree length: 6.5 meters with running blouse piece. Width: 45 inches.
- Silk mark available from the manufacturer on this saree.
- This is a handspun and handwoven saree and may have inconsistencies in the weave/selvedge, missing or pulled threads, smudges on the fabric and/or uneven yarn contrasts. These are natural due to the human involvement in the process.
The pictures have been taken in day light and under camera lights. However, slight differences in shades/colours may be noticed due to camera exposure settings and/or users screen resolution settings.
Please read the terms and conditions of availing the Fall and Pico services from our website.
1. Fall and Pico will be chargeable per saree. The charges will be added to your cart during checkout.
2. Please select whether you would like to cut out the running blouse piece in the saree or if you would like to use the entire saree as is. For e.g. if you select Cut Running blouse piece from a 6 meters saree, we will cut out 70 cms of the saree for the blouse piece and will do fall and pico on the remaining saree. If you choose not to cut out the blouse piece, we will keep the entire 6 meters and will do fall and pico on the entire 6 meter saree.
3. Shipping time for products and orders with Fall and Pico sarees will be 6-7 working days. Please note that if your order contains products that do not need fall and pico, those products will also be shipped together with the sarees.
4. There will be No COD, No Return and No Exchange on sarees with Fall and Pico. We are unable to process Fall and Pico orders that are completed with COD.