Weaves of Tradition
Turquoise and Grey Dual Toned Woollen Handloom Kinnauri Stole with Geometric Border
Kinnauri shawls are manufactured in the Kinnaur region of Himachal Pradesh. These shawls are known for their geometric patterns. These shawls are widely known for their fine weaving and patterns. The patterns bear Central Asian influences and often signify religious and symbolic influences on the design. The base of the shawls is made from white, black, light grey and brown colours and the designs are made from orange, red, green, yellow, blue, pink and white colours. The base colours also signify the elements of nature. These beautiful designs are intricately handwoven and can taken upto 45 days for one shawl to complete. Own this piece of heritage this winter season!
- Turquoise and grey dual toned handloom 100% pure sheep wool stole with tassels.
- The shawl has a woven geometric border on both ends.
- Length of muffler: 1.9 meters. width: 28 inches.
- This is a genuine handloom product and unevenness in the selvedge, weave or pattern can be expected. These do not constitute defects.
Washing and care
Dry clean only.
Please read the terms and conditions of availing the Fall and Pico services from our website.
1. Fall and Pico will be chargeable per saree. The charges will be added to your cart during checkout.
2. Please select whether you would like to cut out the running blouse piece in the saree or if you would like to use the entire saree as is. For e.g. if you select Cut Running blouse piece from a 6 meters saree, we will cut out 70 cms of the saree for the blouse piece and will do fall and pico on the remaining saree. If you choose not to cut out the blouse piece, we will keep the entire 6 meters and will do fall and pico on the entire 6 meter saree.
3. Shipping time for products and orders with Fall and Pico sarees will be 6-7 working days. Please note that if your order contains products that do not need fall and pico, those products will also be shipped together with the sarees.
4. There will be No COD, No Return and No Exchange on sarees with Fall and Pico. We are unable to process Fall and Pico orders that are completed with COD.