Weaves of Tradition
Green Odisha Ikkat Handloom Cotton Manibandha Saree With Blouse Piece
- Green Odisha Ikkat handloom cotton Manibandha saree with blouse piece.
- Saree length: 5.28 meters. Width: 45 inches.
- Saree has been finished with tassels on the pallu.
- Blouse piece: Orange Ikkat handloom cotton fabric: 85-90 cms.
- Our products are genuinely handcrafted and may have inconsistencies in the weave/selvedge, yarn contrasts, motifs, smudges on the fabric, loose threads. These are natural due to the human involvement in the process and lend a character to your outfit.
Washing and care
Dry clean for the first 2-3 times. For later washes hand/machine wash with like colours in cold water. This is a naturally hand dyed product and will bleed colour in the initial washes. Wash in cold water and gentle detergent. Do not soak.
All pictures have been taken in day-light. However slight differences in shades may be noticed due to changes in camera exposure and/or user screen resolution.
Please read the terms and conditions of availing the Fall and Pico services from our website.
1. Fall and Pico will be chargeable per saree. The charges will be added to your cart during checkout.
2. Please select whether you would like to cut out the running blouse piece in the saree or if you would like to use the entire saree as is. For e.g. if you select Cut Running blouse piece from a 6 meters saree, we will cut out 70 cms of the saree for the blouse piece and will do fall and pico on the remaining saree. If you choose not to cut out the blouse piece, we will keep the entire 6 meters and will do fall and pico on the entire 6 meter saree.
3. Shipping time for products and orders with Fall and Pico sarees will be 6-7 working days. Please note that if your order contains products that do not need fall and pico, those products will also be shipped together with the sarees.
4. There will be No COD, No Return and No Exchange on sarees with Fall and Pico. We are unable to process Fall and Pico orders that are completed with COD.