Weaves of Tradition
Maroon and Black Dual Toned Woven Pure Wool Bhujodi Stole with Tassels and Mirror Work
Pure wool tie and dye stole handcrafted in the Kutch region of Gujarat. The weaves of Kutch are characterised by superior craftsmanship and bright beautiful colours! The region is also famous for beautiful winter wear made from regional wool. These stoles are warm, light weight and represent the art and crafts of the Kutch region in their beautiful designs. These are must haves for your wardrobe this winter
- This is a Bhujodi handloom pure wool stole with white design and mirror work.
- The stole is finished with white tassels in the end.
- Length of the stole: 2 meters.
- Width of the stole: 24 inches
- This is a genuine handcrafted product made in the Bhujodi region of Gujarat. The wool is genuine pure wool also belonging to the Kutch region.
Washing and care:
Dry clean only.
Please read the terms and conditions of availing the Fall and Pico services from our website.
1. Fall and Pico will be chargeable per saree. The charges will be added to your cart during checkout.
2. Please select whether you would like to cut out the running blouse piece in the saree or if you would like to use the entire saree as is. For e.g. if you select Cut Running blouse piece from a 6 meters saree, we will cut out 70 cms of the saree for the blouse piece and will do fall and pico on the remaining saree. If you choose not to cut out the blouse piece, we will keep the entire 6 meters and will do fall and pico on the entire 6 meter saree.
3. Shipping time for products and orders with Fall and Pico sarees will be 6-7 working days. Please note that if your order contains products that do not need fall and pico, those products will also be shipped together with the sarees.
4. There will be No COD, No Return and No Exchange on sarees with Fall and Pico. We are unable to process Fall and Pico orders that are completed with COD.