Weaves of Tradition
Dark Blue and Maroon Woven Pure Wool and Silk Bhujodi Stole with Tassels
Pure wool and silk stole handcrafted in the Kutch region of Gujarat. The weaves of Kutch are characterised by superior craftsmanship and bright beautiful colours! The region is also famous for beautiful winter wear made from regional wool. These stoles are warm, light weight and represent the art and crafts of the Kutch region in their beautiful designs. These are must haves for your wardrobe this winter!
- This is a Bhujodi handloom pure wool and silk stole.
- The stole is finished with maroon and dark blue tassels in the end.
- Length of the stole: 2 meters.
- Width of the stole: 24 inches
- This is a genuine handcrafted product made in the Bhujodi region of Gujarat. The stole is made with genuine pure wool and pure silk.
Washing and care:
Dry clean only.