Weaves of Tradition
Purple Dual Toned Chettinad 1000 Butta Cotton Saree With Blouse Piece
- Purple dual toned Chettinad 1000 butta pure cotton saree with woven borders and butta.
- Weaving method: Power-loom
- Fabric: Pure cotton.
- Cotton Count: 80.
- Pattern: Butta. First half of the saree has continuous bettas. Rest of the saree has checks and spaced buttas.
- Pallu: Striped.
- Saree length: 6.2 meters with tassels. width: 47 inches.
- Running blouse piece: Yes. Plain running blouse piece. 80 cms.
Washing and care:
Hand wash separately with like colours in cold water. Do not soak.
Photographs have been taken in day light or under camera lights. Slight differences in the shade might appear due to the same.