Weaves of Tradition
Navy Blue Khadi Cotton By Silk Jamdani Handspun and Handwoven Saree
- Blue khadi cotton by silk handwoven Jamdani saree with zari border.
- Naturally hand dyed.
- Pure handspun and handwoven Khadi cotton by silk.
- Length: 6.6 meters. Width: 45.5 inches.
- Saree is finished with handmade tassels.
- Running blouse piece.
- This saree is handwoven using the traditional techniques of jamdani weaving. Slight inconsistencies in the weave/selvedge, missing threads, pulled threads are a part of the handloom weaving process. These are natural due to the human involvement in the process.
Washing and care:
Dry clean only.
2-3 working days.
All pictures have been taken in natural day light and measures have been taken to showcase colours as close to the actual product as possible. However, slight differences in shades/colours may be noticed due to camera exposure and/or user screen resolution.
www.weavesoftradition.com has the exclusive copyright over all the pictures and content on its website. Any copying or replication and distribution of the same is against the law.