Weaves of Tradition
Navy Blue Khadi Cotton By Silk Jamdani Handspun and Handwoven Saree
- Blue khadi cotton by silk handwoven Jamdani saree with zari border.
- Naturally hand dyed.
- Pure handspun and handwoven Khadi cotton by silk.
- Length: 6.6 meters. Width: 45.5 inches.
- Saree is finished with handmade tassels.
- Running blouse piece.
- This saree is handwoven using the traditional techniques of jamdani weaving. Slight inconsistencies in the weave/selvedge, missing threads, pulled threads are a part of the handloom weaving process. These are natural due to the human involvement in the process.
Washing and care:
Dry clean only.
2-3 working days.
All pictures have been taken in natural day light and measures have been taken to showcase colours as close to the actual product as possible. However, slight differences in shades/colours may be noticed due to camera exposure and/or user screen resolution.
www.weavesoftradition.com has the exclusive copyright over all the pictures and content on its website. Any copying or replication and distribution of the same is against the law.
Please read the terms and conditions of availing the Fall and Pico services from our website.
1. Fall and Pico will be chargeable per saree. The charges will be added to your cart during checkout.
2. Please select whether you would like to cut out the running blouse piece in the saree or if you would like to use the entire saree as is. For e.g. if you select Cut Running blouse piece from a 6 meters saree, we will cut out 70 cms of the saree for the blouse piece and will do fall and pico on the remaining saree. If you choose not to cut out the blouse piece, we will keep the entire 6 meters and will do fall and pico on the entire 6 meter saree.
3. Shipping time for products and orders with Fall and Pico sarees will be 6-7 working days. Please note that if your order contains products that do not need fall and pico, those products will also be shipped together with the sarees.
4. There will be No COD, No Return and No Exchange on sarees with Fall and Pico. We are unable to process Fall and Pico orders that are completed with COD.