Weaves of Tradition
Grey and Black Dual Toned Begumpuri Handloom Cotton Saree
- Black and grey dual toned Begumpuri handloom pure cotton saree.
- Thread count: 100.
- Contrast border and woven black pallu.
- Length: 5.28 meters, width: 1.2 meters.
- Orange dual toned south cotton blouse piece. 1 meter.
- This is a genuine handwoven product. Slight inconsistencies in the weave/ selvedge may be noticed. These are a part of the hand weaving process.
Washing and care:
Wash separately in cold water with like colours. Do not soak. Line dry.
All pictures have been taken in daylight. Slight difference in colours might appear due to camera exposure. Jewellery in the pictures is not a part of this product. Jewelley may be bought separately. Footwear is for illustration purposes only.