Weaves of Tradition
Black and Blue Ikkat Handloom Cotton Dress Material with Double Ikkat Handloom Cotton Dupatta
- Black and blue Ikkat handloom 3 pieces cotton dress material.
- Top: Black single Ikkat handloom cotton fabric. 2.46 meters x 44 inches.
- Bottom: Off-white plain handloom cotton fabric. 2.4 meters x 48.5 inches.
- Dupatta: Blue and black double ikkat handloom cotton dupatta with tassels. 2.4 meters (with tassels) x 36 inches.
- This is a genuine handloom product and may have inconsistencies in the weave/selvedge, missing threads, slubs or smudges on the fabric. These lend a character to your outfit.
Disclaimer: The pictures have been taken in day light. Slight difference in shades/colours may appear due to camera exposure as well as user screen settings.
Washing and care:
Hand wash with mild detergent in cold water separately. Ikat fabric tends to bleed colour in the initial washes. Wash with like colours only. Do not soak for long. Line dry in shade. Dry clean is recommended for the dupatta for the first 2-3 times until the colours fix.