Weaves of Tradition
Orange Bagru Dabu Hand Block Printed Cotton Dress Material With Kashish Hand Block Printed Kota Doria Dupatta
- Orange Bagru dabu hand block printed pure cotton cambric dress material with kashish Bagru dabu hand block printed Kota Doria dupatta.
- Top: Orange Bagru dabu hand block printed, naturally hand dyed, cotton cambric fabric. 2.4 meters.
- Bottom: Orange Bagru dabu hand block printed, naturally hand dyed, cotton cambric fabric. 2.4 meters.
- Dupatta: Kashish Bagru hand block printed, naturally hand dyed, Kota Doria cotton dupatta. 2.5 meters.
- This is a genuine hand block printed and hand dyed product made with natural dyes. Inconsistencies in the print/motifs, smudges on the fabric natural due to the human involvement in the process. These lend a character to your outfit!
Washing and care:
Naturally dyed product tend to bleed excess colour in the initial washes. Please hand/machine wash separately with like colours in cold water. Line dry in shade. Do not soak.
Please note that all pictures have been taken in daylight. However, slight variations in the shade my be possible due to difference in the camera exposure.
Please read the terms and conditions of availing the Fall and Pico services from our website.
1. Fall and Pico will be chargeable per saree. The charges will be added to your cart during checkout.
2. Please select whether you would like to cut out the running blouse piece in the saree or if you would like to use the entire saree as is. For e.g. if you select Cut Running blouse piece from a 6 meters saree, we will cut out 70 cms of the saree for the blouse piece and will do fall and pico on the remaining saree. If you choose not to cut out the blouse piece, we will keep the entire 6 meters and will do fall and pico on the entire 6 meter saree.
3. Shipping time for products and orders with Fall and Pico sarees will be 6-7 working days. Please note that if your order contains products that do not need fall and pico, those products will also be shipped together with the sarees.
4. There will be No COD, No Return and No Exchange on sarees with Fall and Pico. We are unable to process Fall and Pico orders that are completed with COD.