Weaves of Tradition
Orange Bagru Dabu Hand Block Printed Cotton Dress Material With Kashish Hand Block Printed Kota Doria Dupatta
- Orange Bagru dabu hand block printed pure cotton cambric dress material with kashish Bagru dabu hand block printed Kota Doria dupatta.
- Top: Orange Bagru dabu hand block printed, naturally hand dyed, cotton cambric fabric. 2.4 meters.
- Bottom: Orange Bagru dabu hand block printed, naturally hand dyed, cotton cambric fabric. 2.4 meters.
- Dupatta: Kashish Bagru hand block printed, naturally hand dyed, Kota Doria cotton dupatta. 2.5 meters.
- This is a genuine hand block printed and hand dyed product made with natural dyes. Inconsistencies in the print/motifs, smudges on the fabric natural due to the human involvement in the process. These lend a character to your outfit!
Washing and care:
Naturally dyed product tend to bleed excess colour in the initial washes. Please hand/machine wash separately with like colours in cold water. Line dry in shade. Do not soak.
Please note that all pictures have been taken in daylight. However, slight variations in the shade my be possible due to difference in the camera exposure.