Weaves of Tradition
Maroon and Black Dual Toned Narayanpet Handloom Mercerised Cotton Saree
- Maroon and black dual toned plain handloom mercerised cotton saree with striped pallu.
- Weaving method: Handloom
- Fabric: Pure mercerised cotton.
- Cotton Count: 120.
- Pattern: Solid
- Pallu: Contrast striped. Finished with tassels.
- Saree length: 6 meters with tassels. width: 45 inches.
- 0.70 cms running blouse piece.
- This is a pure handloom cotton product. Slight inconsistencies in the weave/selvedge may be noticed. These are a part of the hand weaving process.
Washing and care:
Hand wash separately with like colours in cold water. Do not soak.
Photographs have been taken in day light or under camera lights. Slight differences in the shade might appear due to the same.