Weaves of Tradition
Pink Mangalgiri Handloom Cotton Patchwork Saree
- Pink Mangalgiri handloom cotton saree with Bagru hand block printed cotton patchwork.
- Saree length: 6.2 meters with running blouse piece.
- Saree is finished with tassels.
- Running blouse piece is finished with patchwork for back and sleeves. 80 cms. (Blouse details in the last picture)
- Patchwork Fabric: Bagru hand block printed cotton cambric fabric.
- This is a genuine handloom product and may have inconsistencies in the weave/selevdge, slubs and thread pulls, These are natural due to the human involvement in the process. They lend a character to your outfit.
Washing and care:
Please dry clean for the first 2-3 times to avoid transfer of colour from patchwork fabric. For later washes hand/machine wash with like colours in cold water. Do not soak. Line dry.
The pictures have been taken in natural day light however, slight differences in the shades may appear due to camera exposures and viewer screen resolution.
Please read the terms and conditions of availing the Fall and Pico services from our website.
1. Fall and Pico will be chargeable per saree. The charges will be added to your cart during checkout.
2. Please select whether you would like to cut out the running blouse piece in the saree or if you would like to use the entire saree as is. For e.g. if you select Cut Running blouse piece from a 6 meters saree, we will cut out 70 cms of the saree for the blouse piece and will do fall and pico on the remaining saree. If you choose not to cut out the blouse piece, we will keep the entire 6 meters and will do fall and pico on the entire 6 meter saree.
3. Shipping time for products and orders with Fall and Pico sarees will be 6-7 working days. Please note that if your order contains products that do not need fall and pico, those products will also be shipped together with the sarees.
4. There will be No COD, No Return and No Exchange on sarees with Fall and Pico. We are unable to process Fall and Pico orders that are completed with COD.