Weaves of Tradition
Off-White Bagh Hand Block Printed Maheshwari Cotton Silk Saree
- Off-white Bagh hand block printed Maheshwari cotton silk saree.
- Naturally hand dyed and hand block printed.
- The saree has woven nakshi border on both sides.
- Saree length: 6.4 meters with running blouse piece. Width: 114 cms.
- Blouse piece - 100 cms. (design seen in the last picture).
- This product has been handcrafted using the traditional techniques of hand dyeing and hand block printing and may have inconsistencies in the weave/print/selvedge, smudges on the fabric, pulled or missing threads. These are natural due to the human involvement in the process.
Washing and care:
Dry clean only.
2-3 working days.
All pictures have been taken in natural day light and measures have been taken to showcase colours as close to the actual product as possible. However, slight differences in shades/colours may be noticed due to camera exposure and/or user screen resolution.
www.weavesoftradition.com has the exclusive copyright over all the pictures and content on its website. Any copying or replication and distribution of the same is against the law.