Weaves of Tradition
Khaki Ajrakh Hand Block Printed Cotton Dress Material With Indigo Hand Block Printed Ajrakh Kota Doria Dupatta
- Khaki Ajrakh hand block printed pure cotton cambric dress material with indigo Ajrakh hand block printed Kota Doria dupatta.
- Top: Khaki Ajrakh hand block printed, naturally hand dyed, cotton cambric fabric. 2.5 meters.
- Bottom: Off-white Bagru hand block printed cotton cambric fabric. 2.5 meters.
- Dupatta: Indigo Ajrakh hand block printed, naturally hand dyed, Kota Doria cotton dupatta. 2.5 meters.
- This is a genuine hand block printed and hand dyed product made with natural dyes. Inconsistencies in the print/motifs, smudges on the fabric natural due to the human involvement in the process. These lend a character to your outfit!
Washing and care:
Naturally dyed product tend to bleed excess colour in the initial washes. Please hand/machine wash separately with like colours in cold water. Line dry in shade. Do not soak.
Please note that all pictures have been taken in daylight. However, slight variations in the shade my be possible due to difference in the camera exposure.