Weaves of Tradition
Red and Brown Naturally Dyed Ajrakh Hand Block Printed Cotton Dress Material
- Red and brown naturally dyed hand block printed Ajrakh, pure cotton dress material.
- Top: Red naturally dyed, hand block printed pure cotton fabric. 2.5 meters. Width: 44 inches.
- Bottom: Brown naturally dyed, hand block printed pure cotton fabric. 2.5 meters. 44 inches.
- Dupatta: Brown naturally dyed, hand block printed. 2.4 meters. width: 44.5 inches.
- This is a naturally hand dyed and hand block printed product. Minor inconsistencies in the dyes, print may be observed. These are a part of the traditional dyeing and hand block printing process.
Washing and care
Naturally dyed products tend to bleed excess colour in the initial washes. Hand/machine wash separately with like colours in cold water. Do not bleach. Line dry in shade.