Weaves of Tradition
Ikkat Handloom Cotton Dress Material with Double Ikkat Dupatta
- Off-White, black and red Ikkat handloom pure cotton dress material with double ikkat cotton dupatta.
- Top: Off-white ikkat cotton handloom fabric. 2.5 meters.
- Bottom: Black south cotton plain fabric. 2.5 meters.
- Dupatta: Multi-coloured handloom cotton double ikkat dupatta with tassels. 2.38 meters.
- This is a genuine handloom product made with natural dyes. Slight inconsistencies in the weave/selvedge may be noticed.
Washing and care:
Naturally dyed product tend to bleed excess colour in the initial washes. Please dry clean for the first 2-3 times. For later washes, hand wash with like colours in cold water. Do not soak. Line dry.
Please note that all pictures have been taken in daylight. However, slight variations in the shade my be possible due to difference in the camera exposure.