Weaves of Tradition
Brown Tussar Silk and Zari Handwoven Saree
- Brown tussar silk and zari handloom saree with blouse piece. The saree has a striped pallu.
- Fabric: Pure handloom tussar silk and zari. The entire saree has zari woven with tussar silk.
- Blouse piece: Yes running, brown striped. 1 meter.
- The saree has a golden zari striped pallu.
- Saree length: 6.6 meters with running blouse piece. Width: 45 inches.
- This is a handwoven saree and may have inconsistencies in the weave/selvedge, missing or pulled threads, smudges on the fabric and/or uneven yarn contrasts. These are natural due to the human involvement in the process.
The pictures have been taken in day light and under camera lights. However, slight differences in shades/colours may be noticed due to camera exposure settings and/or users screen resolution settings.