Weaves of Tradition
Mustard Narayanpet Handloom Mercerised Cotton Saree With Broad Skirt Zari Border
- Mustard handloom mercerised cotton Narayanpet saree with broad woven zari skirt border striped pallu.
- Weaving method: Handloom
- Fabric: Pure mercerised cotton.
- Cotton Count: 100 x 120.
- Pattern: Solid with border. Skirt border width: 12.5 inches. Small border on the top.
- Pallu: Contrast striped. Finished with tassels.
- Saree length: 6 meters with tassels. width: 45 inches.
- 0.70 cms running blouse piece.
- This is a pure handloom cotton product. Slight inconsistencies in the weave/selvedge may be noticed. These are a part of the hand weaving process.
Washing and care:
Hand wash separately with like colours in cold water. Do not soak.
Photographs have been taken in day light or under camera lights. Slight differences in the shade might appear due to the same.