Weaves of Tradition
Orange and Black Pochampally Single Ikkat Handloom Cotton Saree
- Orange and black Pochampally single Ikkat handloom cotton saree.
- Length: 5.36 meters. Width: 45 inches.
- Blouse piece: Not included.
- Saree is finished with tassels.
- This is a naturally hand dyed and handwoven product and may have inconsistencies in the weave/selvedge, loose or pulled threads, smudges on the fabric, inconsistencies in the patterns or motifs. There are inherent due to the human involvement in the process.
Washing and care:
Please dry clean only. The product may transfer colour on to surfaces in the beginning. This is a natural occurrence in naturally hand dyed Ikkat products.
2-3 working days.
All pictures have been taken in natural day light and measures have been taken to showcase colours as close to the actual product as possible. However, slight differences in shades/colours may be noticed due to camera exposure and/or user screen resolution.
www.weavesoftradition.com has the exclusive copyright over all the pictures and content on its website. Any copying or replication and distribution of the same is against the law.