Weaves of Tradition
Maroon Narayanpet Handloom Mercerised Cotton Saree
- Maroon handloom mercerised cotton Narayanpet saree with woven border and striped pallu.
- Fabric: Pure mercerised cotton.
- Cotton Count: 100 x 120.
- Pattern: Soild with border.
- Pallu: Contrast striped. Finished with tassels.
- Saree length: 6 meters with tassels. width: 45 inches.
- 0.70 cms running blouse piece.
- This is a pure handloom cotton product. Slight inconsistencies in the weave/selvedge may be noticed. These are a part of the hand weaving process.
Washing and care:
Hand wash separately with like colours in cold water. Do not soak.
Photographs have been taken in day light or under camera lights. Slight differences in the shade might appear due to the same.
Please read the terms and conditions of availing the Fall and Pico services from our website.
1. Fall and Pico will be chargeable per saree. The charges will be added to your cart during checkout.
2. Please select whether you would like to cut out the running blouse piece in the saree or if you would like to use the entire saree as is. For e.g. if you select Cut Running blouse piece from a 6 meters saree, we will cut out 70 cms of the saree for the blouse piece and will do fall and pico on the remaining saree. If you choose not to cut out the blouse piece, we will keep the entire 6 meters and will do fall and pico on the entire 6 meter saree.
3. Shipping time for products and orders with Fall and Pico sarees will be 6-7 working days. Please note that if your order contains products that do not need fall and pico, those products will also be shipped together with the sarees.
4. There will be No COD, No Return and No Exchange on sarees with Fall and Pico. We are unable to process Fall and Pico orders that are completed with COD.