Weaves of Tradition
Chanderi Handloom Tissue Silk Dress Material
- Chanderi handloom tissue silk dress material.
- Top: Chanderi handloom metallic pink and gold zari tissue silk fabric. 2.5 meters.
- Bottom: Pink metallic art silk brocade embossed and digitally printed fabric. 2.5 meters. (This fabric has been made on a brocade machine)
- Dupatta: Pastel pink and gold Chanderi handloom tissue silk and cotton silk striped dupatta. The dupatta is finished with tassels. 2.4 meters.
- This is a genuinely handwoven product and may have inconsistencies in the weave/selvedge or yarn contrasts. These are natural due to the human involvement in the process.
Disclaimer: The pictures have been taken in day light. However, slight differences in shades/colours may be noticed due to camera exposure settings and/or users screen resolution settings.
Please read the terms and conditions of availing the Fall and Pico services from our website.
1. Fall and Pico will be chargeable per saree. The charges will be added to your cart during checkout.
2. Please select whether you would like to cut out the running blouse piece in the saree or if you would like to use the entire saree as is. For e.g. if you select Cut Running blouse piece from a 6 meters saree, we will cut out 70 cms of the saree for the blouse piece and will do fall and pico on the remaining saree. If you choose not to cut out the blouse piece, we will keep the entire 6 meters and will do fall and pico on the entire 6 meter saree.
3. Shipping time for products and orders with Fall and Pico sarees will be 6-7 working days. Please note that if your order contains products that do not need fall and pico, those products will also be shipped together with the sarees.
4. There will be No COD, No Return and No Exchange on sarees with Fall and Pico. We are unable to process Fall and Pico orders that are completed with COD.