Weaves of Tradition
Chanderi Handloom Tissue Silk Dress Material
- Chanderi handloom tissue silk dress material.
- Top: Chanderi handloom metallic gold zari tissue silk fabric. 2.5 meters.
- Bottom: Pink and orange dual toned pure silk fabric with zari butti. 2.5 meters. (This fabric has been made on a brocade machine)
- Dupatta: Gold and silver stripes half and half dupatta. Half of the dupatta is plain gold tissue and the other half is gold and silver tissue stripes. The dupatta is finished with tassels. 2.4 meters.
- This is a genuinely handwoven product and may have inconsistencies in the weave/selvedge or yarn contrasts. These are natural due to the human involvement in the process.
Disclaimer: The pictures have been taken in day light. However, slight differences in shades/colours may be noticed due to camera exposure settings and/or users screen resolution settings.