Weaves of Tradition
Chanderi Handloom Tissue Silk Dress Material
- Chanderi handloom tissue silk dress material.
- Top: Chanderi handloom metallic black and gold zari tissue silk fabric. 2.5 meters.
- Bottom: Silver metallic art silk brocade embossed and digitally printed fabric. 2.5 meters. (This fabric has been made on a brocade machine)
- Dupatta: Pastel blue and gold Chanderi handloom tissue silk and cotton silk striped dupatta. The dupatta is finished with tassels.
- This is a genuinely handwoven product and may have inconsistencies in the weave/selvedge or yarn contrasts. These are natural due to the human involvement in the process.
Disclaimer: The pictures have been taken in day light. However, slight differences in shades/colours may be noticed due to camera exposure settings and/or users screen resolution settings.