Weaves of Tradition
Orange and Brown Dual Toned Mangalgiri Handloom Cotton Patchwork Saree
- Orange and Brown dual toned Mangalgiri handloom cotton saree with Bagru hand block printed cotton patchwork.
- Saree length: 6.2 meters with running blouse piece.
- Saree is finished with tassels.
- Running blouse piece is finished with patchwork for back and sleeves. 80 cms. (Blouse details in the last picture)
- Patchwork Fabric: Bagru hand block printed cotton cambric fabric.
- This is a genuine handloom product and may have inconsistencies in the weave/selevdge, slubs and thread pulls, These are natural due to the human involvement in the process. They lend a character to your outfit.
Washing and care:
Please dry clean for the first 2-3 times to avoid transfer of colour from patchwork fabric. For later washes hand/machine wash with like colours in cold water. Do not soak. Line dry.
The pictures have been taken in natural day light however, slight differences in the shades may appear due to camera exposures and viewer screen resolution.