Weaves of Tradition
Brown and Beige Hand Block Printed Cotton Dress Material with Kota Doria Dupatta
- Brown and beige naturally dyed, hand block printed pure cotton cambric dress material with pure cotton Kota Doria hand block printed dupatta.
- Top: Pure cotton cambric naturally dyed, hand block printed fabric. Length: 2.5 meters. Width: 44.5 inches.
- Bottom: Pure cotton cambric naturally dyed, hand block printed fabric. Length: 2.28 meters. Width: 45 inches.
- Dupatta: Kota doria pure cotton hand block printed dupatta with tassels. Length: 2.32 meters. Width: 34 inches.
- This dress material has been naturally dyed and hand block printed. Slight inconsistencies in the print/dyes may be noticed. These are a part of the natural dyeing and hand block printing process.
Washing and care
Naturally dyed products tend to bleed excess colour in the initial washes. Please hand/machine wash separately with like colours. Please only hand wash the dupatta. Line dry. Do not bleach.