Weaves of Tradition
Off-White and Teal Odisha Ikkat Handloom Cotton Manibandha Saree With Blouse Piece
- Off-white and teal Odisha Ikkat handloom cotton Manibandha saree with blouse piece.
- Saree length: 5.28 meters. Width: 45 inches.
- Saree has been finished with tassels on the pallu.
- Blouse piece: Off-white double Ikkat handloom cotton fabric: 85-90 cms.
- Our products are genuinely handcrafted and may have inconsistencies in the weave/selvedge, yarn contrasts, motifs, smudges on the fabric, loose threads. These are natural due to the human involvement in the process and lend a character to your outfit.
Washing and care
Dry clean for the first 2-3 times. For later washes hand/machine wash with like colours in cold water. This is a naturally hand dyed product and will bleed colour in the initial washes. Wash in cold water and gentle detergent. Do not soak.
All pictures have been taken in day-light. However slight differences in shades may be noticed due to changes in camera exposure and/or user screen resolution.