Weaves of Tradition
Red Bagru Dabu Hand Block Printed Mul Cotton Saree
- Red Bagru dabu hand block printed printed mul cotton saree.
- Thread count: Pure mul cotton 80 x 72.
- Saree length: 6 meters. Width: 45 inches.
- Running hand block printed blouse piece. 80 - 85 cms
- Saree is finished with tassels.
- This is a genuinely handcrafted product and may have inconsistencies in the print/smudges on the fabric or uneven yarn contrasts. These are natural due to the human involvement in the process.
Washing and care:
Hand wash separately with like colours in cold water. Do not soak.
Model/mannequin images of this product have been digitally rendered for the draped look of the saree. For close ups please refer to the pictures that follow the model images. Remaining pictures have been taken in day-light. However slight differences in shades may be noticed due to changes in camera exposure and/or user screen resolution.
Please read the terms and conditions of availing the Fall and Pico services from our website.
1. Fall and Pico will be chargeable per saree. The charges will be added to your cart during checkout.
2. Please select whether you would like to cut out the running blouse piece in the saree or if you would like to use the entire saree as is. For e.g. if you select Cut Running blouse piece from a 6 meters saree, we will cut out 70 cms of the saree for the blouse piece and will do fall and pico on the remaining saree. If you choose not to cut out the blouse piece, we will keep the entire 6 meters and will do fall and pico on the entire 6 meter saree.
3. Shipping time for products and orders with Fall and Pico sarees will be 6-7 working days. Please note that if your order contains products that do not need fall and pico, those products will also be shipped together with the sarees.
4. There will be No COD, No Return and No Exchange on sarees with Fall and Pico. We are unable to process Fall and Pico orders that are completed with COD.