Weaves of Tradition
Green and Mustard Single Ikkat Handloom Cotton Dress Material
- Green and mustard single Ikkat handloom 3 pieces cotton dress material.
- Top: Green and mustard single Ikkat handloom cotton fabric. 2.38 meters x 44 inches.
- Bottom: Mustard plain handloom cotton fabric. 2 meters x 44 inches.
- Dupatta: Green and mustard single ikkat handloom cotton dupatta with tassels. 2.4 meters (with tassels) x 35 inches.
- This is a genuine handloom product and may have inconsistencies in the weave/selvedge, missing threads, slubs or smudges on the fabric. These lend a character to your outfit.
Disclaimer: The pictures have been taken in day light. Slight difference in shades/colours may appear due to camera exposure as well as user screen settings.
Washing and care:
Hand wash with mild detergent in cold water separately. Ikat fabric tends to bleed colour in the initial washes. Wash with like colours only. Do not soak for long. Line dry in shade. Dry clean is recommended for the dupatta for the first 2-3 times until the colours fix.