Weaves of Tradition
Red and Mustard Ikkat Handloom Cotton Dress Material with Double Ikkat Handloom Cotton Dupatta
- Red and mustard Ikkat handloom 3 pieces cotton dress material.
- Top: Red single Ikkat handloom cotton fabric. 2.46 meters x 44 inches.
- Bottom: Mustard plain handloom cotton fabric. 2.4 meters x 44.5 inches.
- Dupatta: Mustard, red and off-white double ikkat handloom cotton dupatta with tassels. 2.4 meters (with tassels) x 36 inches.
- This is a genuine handloom product and may have inconsistencies in the weave/selvedge, missing threads, slubs or smudges on the fabric. These lend a character to your outfit.
Disclaimer: The pictures have been taken in day light. Slight difference in shades/colours may appear due to camera exposure as well as user screen settings.
Washing and care:
Hand wash with mild detergent in cold water separately. Ikat fabric tends to bleed colour in the initial washes. Wash with like colours only. Do not soak for long. Line dry in shade. Dry clean is recommended for the dupatta for the first 2-3 times until the colours fix.