Weaves of Tradition
Light Golden Tussar Silk Handwoven Saree
- Light golden tussar silk handloom saree with blouse piece.
- Fabric: Pure handloom tussar silk. The fabric is stiff as it is heavily starched.
- Blouse piece: Yes running, Red. 0.93 meter.
- The pallu has pink and green stripes.
- Saree length: 6.5 meters with running blouse piece. Width: 43 inches.
- This is a handwoven saree and may have inconsistencies in the weave/selvedge, missing or pulled threads, smudges on the fabric and/or uneven yarn contrasts. These are natural due to the human involvement in the process.
Fall and Pico:
Free fall and pico available with this saree. Shipment will be dispatched in 5-6 working days after order, with fall and pico. If you do not wish you have fall and pico done, write to us in additional comments while placing the order.
The pictures have been taken in day light and under camera lights. However, slight differences in shades/colours may be noticed due to camera exposure settings and/or users screen resolution settings.