Weaves of Tradition
Red Ajrakh Hand Block Printed Naturally Dyed Pure Cotton Kurti
- Red ajrakh hand block printed naturally dyed pure cotton long Kurti with round neck.
- The kurti has 3/4th sleeves.
- Front open with wooden button details.
- The kurti is made from natural dyes and has been hand block printed using the traditional Ajrakh hand block printing methods. The fabric may have inconsistencies in the print related to the hand block printing methods.
|Size Chart for Kurti (All Sizes in Inches)|
Washing and care
Naturally dyed fabric tend to bleed excess colours in the initial washes. Wash separately with like colours. Line dry. Do not bleach.
Please read the terms and conditions of availing the Fall and Pico services from our website.
1. Fall and Pico will be chargeable per saree. The charges will be added to your cart during checkout.
2. Please select whether you would like to cut out the running blouse piece in the saree or if you would like to use the entire saree as is. For e.g. if you select Cut Running blouse piece from a 6 meters saree, we will cut out 70 cms of the saree for the blouse piece and will do fall and pico on the remaining saree. If you choose not to cut out the blouse piece, we will keep the entire 6 meters and will do fall and pico on the entire 6 meter saree.
3. Shipping time for products and orders with Fall and Pico sarees will be 6-7 working days. Please note that if your order contains products that do not need fall and pico, those products will also be shipped together with the sarees.
4. There will be No COD, No Return and No Exchange on sarees with Fall and Pico. We are unable to process Fall and Pico orders that are completed with COD.