Weaves of Tradition
Akola Indigo Hand Block Printed Chanderi Cotton Silk Dress Material With Cotton Bottom
- Akola Indigo hand block printed, naturally hand dyed Chanderi cotton silk dress material with cotton bottom.
- Top: Akola indigo hand block printed, Chanderi cotton silk fabric. Length: 2.5 meters. Width: 43 inches.
- Bottom: Akola Indio hand block printed, cotton cambric fabric. Length: 2.5 meters. Width: 43 inches.
- Dupatta: Akola indigo hand block printed, Chanderi cotton silk dupatta. The dupatta is finished with pom pom tassels. Length: 2.4 meters. Width: 34 inches.
- This is a hand block printed and naturally hand dyed product. Inconsistencies in the print and dyes may be expected due to the human involvement in the process. These lend a character to your outfit.
Washing and care:
Indigo bleeds a lot during the initial washes. The colour may transfer on to other surfaces. Please use with dark colours only. This product contains silk, please dry clean only.