Weaves of Tradition
Beige Pure Cotton Chikankari A-Line Kurta with Mukhaish Work
This is a beautifully hand embroidered Chkankari kurti with super fine embroiery and mukhaish work on the yoke. The Kurta is an A-line kurta and is suitable for most body shapes. Wear this with chudidar or with jeans, this ones a trendy garment that you can rock at work as well as at casual outings.
- Superfine hand embroidered Chikankari kurta with mukhasih work on the yoke.
- A-line kurta made with 100% pure cotton.
- Sleeve length: 18.5 inches
- Kurta length: 48 inches
Washing and care
Gentle machine wash.
Please read the terms and conditions of availing the Fall and Pico services from our website.
1. Fall and Pico will be chargeable per saree. The charges will be added to your cart during checkout.
2. Please select whether you would like to cut out the running blouse piece in the saree or if you would like to use the entire saree as is. For e.g. if you select Cut Running blouse piece from a 6 meters saree, we will cut out 70 cms of the saree for the blouse piece and will do fall and pico on the remaining saree. If you choose not to cut out the blouse piece, we will keep the entire 6 meters and will do fall and pico on the entire 6 meter saree.
3. Shipping time for products and orders with Fall and Pico sarees will be 6-7 working days. Please note that if your order contains products that do not need fall and pico, those products will also be shipped together with the sarees.
4. There will be No COD, No Return and No Exchange on sarees with Fall and Pico. We are unable to process Fall and Pico orders that are completed with COD.