Weaves of Tradition
Maroon and Black Dual Toned Woven Pure Wool Bhujodi Stole with Tassels and Mirror Work
Pure wool tie and dye stole handcrafted in the Kutch region of Gujarat. The weaves of Kutch are characterised by superior craftsmanship and bright beautiful colours! The region is also famous for beautiful winter wear made from regional wool. These stoles are warm, light weight and represent the art and crafts of the Kutch region in their beautiful designs. These are must haves for your wardrobe this winter
- This is a Bhujodi handloom pure wool stole with white design and mirror work.
- The stole is finished with white tassels in the end.
- Length of the stole: 2 meters.
- Width of the stole: 24 inches
- This is a genuine handcrafted product made in the Bhujodi region of Gujarat. The wool is genuine pure wool also belonging to the Kutch region.
Washing and care:
Dry clean only.