Weaves of Tradition
Sea Green and Magenta Handloom Matka Muslin Jamdani Saree with Butti
This is a Bengal handloom Matka muslin jamdani saree with jamdani butti. This saree is perfect for parties. Half sheer and half silk matka this is a stunner for all events. Pair it with some trendy jewellery for a perfect party wear look.
- Sea green and magenta handloom matka muslin jamdani saree with jamdani butti and zari palla.
- Half of the saree is sea green sheer with jamdani butti. Other half of the saree is magenta plain silk matka. The palla of the saree has heavy zari work all over. The saree is finished with tassels.
- The saree comes with the running blouse piece in plain magenta silk matka.
- Saree length: 6.2 meters with running blouse piece. Blouse piece: 36 inches.
- This is a genuine handloom product and may have inconsistencies in the weave or selvedge. These only add to the beauty and authenticity of the product.
Washing and care:
Dry clean only.
Please read the terms and conditions of availing the Fall and Pico services from our website.
1. Fall and Pico will be chargeable per saree. The charges will be added to your cart during checkout.
2. Please select whether you would like to cut out the running blouse piece in the saree or if you would like to use the entire saree as is. For e.g. if you select Cut Running blouse piece from a 6 meters saree, we will cut out 70 cms of the saree for the blouse piece and will do fall and pico on the remaining saree. If you choose not to cut out the blouse piece, we will keep the entire 6 meters and will do fall and pico on the entire 6 meter saree.
3. Shipping time for products and orders with Fall and Pico sarees will be 6-7 working days. Please note that if your order contains products that do not need fall and pico, those products will also be shipped together with the sarees.
4. There will be No COD, No Return and No Exchange on sarees with Fall and Pico. We are unable to process Fall and Pico orders that are completed with COD.