Weaves of Tradition
Purple and Red Dual Toned Narayanpet Handloom Mercerised Cotton Saree
- Purple and red dual toned handloom mercerised cotton saree with contrast border striped pallu. Cross shade of purple and red.
- Weaving method: Handloom
- Fabric: Pure mercerised cotton.
- Cotton Count: 100 x 120.
- Pattern: Solid with border.
- Pallu: Contrast striped. Finished with tassels.
- Saree length: 6 meters with tassels. width: 45 inches.
- 0.70 cms running blouse piece.
- This is a pure handloom cotton product. Slight inconsistencies in the weave/selvedge may be noticed. These are a part of the hand weaving process.
Washing and care:
Hand wash separately with like colours in cold water. Do not soak.
Photographs have been taken in day light or under camera lights. Slight differences in the shade might appear due to the same.