Weaves of Tradition
Black Patteda Anchu Cotton Saree
- Black pure cotton handloom Patteda Anchu saree with blouse piece
- Length: 6 meters. width: 45 inches.
- Handloom Ikkat cotton blouse fabric: 1 meter.
This is a genuinely handcrafted product and may have inconsistencies in the print/smudges on the fabric or uneven yarn contrasts. These are natural due to the human involvement in the process.
Washing and care:
Please hand wash separately with like colours in cold water. Do not soak. Line dry in shade.
Shipped in 2-3 working days from the date of order.
All pictures have been taken in natural day light, however, slight variations in the shades, tones, colours may be noticed due to camera exposure settings and/or user screen resolution.
www.weavesoftradition.com holds all Copyrights on all the pictures on this website. Any copying, reproduction or downloading of these images is against the law and will be in violation of the Intellectual Property Rights of www.weavesoftradition.com
Please read the terms and conditions of availing the Fall and Pico services from our website.
1. Fall and Pico will be chargeable per saree. The charges will be added to your cart during checkout.
2. Please select whether you would like to cut out the running blouse piece in the saree or if you would like to use the entire saree as is. For e.g. if you select Cut Running blouse piece from a 6 meters saree, we will cut out 70 cms of the saree for the blouse piece and will do fall and pico on the remaining saree. If you choose not to cut out the blouse piece, we will keep the entire 6 meters and will do fall and pico on the entire 6 meter saree.
3. Shipping time for products and orders with Fall and Pico sarees will be 6-7 working days. Please note that if your order contains products that do not need fall and pico, those products will also be shipped together with the sarees.
4. There will be No COD, No Return and No Exchange on sarees with Fall and Pico. We are unable to process Fall and Pico orders that are completed with COD.