Weaves of Tradition
Green Odisha Ikkat Cotton Handloom Saree with Ikkat Blouse Piece
- Green Odisha Ikkat handloom pure cotton , hand dyed saree with contrast black border and pallu.
- Saree length: 5.3 meters. No running blouse piece.
- Black Ikkat handloom pure cotton fabric for blouse piece. 1 meter.
- The saree is finished with tassels.
- This is a genuine handloom and tie and dye product. Slight inconsistencies in the weave/print/selvedge may be expected. Loose threads at the back of the pallu or borders are a part of the weaving process. These can be cut off during the finishing of the saree by your experienced tailor.
Washing and care
Ikkat sarees are made using natural colours and therefore tend to bleed and transfer excess colour in the initial washes. Please dry clean only to avoid transfer of colour.
Please read the terms and conditions of availing the Fall and Pico services from our website.
1. Fall and Pico will be chargeable per saree. The charges will be added to your cart during checkout.
2. Please select whether you would like to cut out the running blouse piece in the saree or if you would like to use the entire saree as is. For e.g. if you select Cut Running blouse piece from a 6 meters saree, we will cut out 70 cms of the saree for the blouse piece and will do fall and pico on the remaining saree. If you choose not to cut out the blouse piece, we will keep the entire 6 meters and will do fall and pico on the entire 6 meter saree.
3. Shipping time for products and orders with Fall and Pico sarees will be 6-7 working days. Please note that if your order contains products that do not need fall and pico, those products will also be shipped together with the sarees.
4. There will be No COD, No Return and No Exchange on sarees with Fall and Pico. We are unable to process Fall and Pico orders that are completed with COD.